- Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android and browser access
- Desktop and application sharing
- Annotation and co-annotation
- White board
- Polling for meetings
- Attention tracker
- Accessibility features
- Schedule on-behalf, alternative host
- Group messaging
- Meeting limited to 100 participants
- Google Chrome and Outlook plug-ins
- End of meeting feedback survey
- VoIP (Internet)
- Toll numbers (55 countries available)
- How to schedule a meeting ?
- How to schedule a recurring meeting ?
- How to schedule for another user ?
- Alternative host ?
- Zoom's support website
- Contact Zoom support (submit a request)
- Contact the IEC Helpdesk for any other questions
- IEC User Guide for Zoom meetings
- Zoom Download center (clients, plug-ins, mobile apps...)
IEC has arranged for IEC members to benefit from the same licensing discounts as those available to IEC should they wish to purchase licenses for their own use.
IEC members may contact Zoom directly for more information about license conditions. (https://zoom.us/contactsales)